2012/03/14

photoshoot..


I have been inspired lately by One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. Very good book about living fully right now. She encourages the habit of being thankful in all things.. hard to do! I saw that on Ann's blog she has pictures of what she is thankful for, along with listing them constantly in a journal. So.. I've been taking my camera out to play around while doing things with the kids. Makenna and Keziah really wanted to make biscuits the other night for supper, so I let them do it on their own. I gave them all the ingredients measured out and they went to town!




This verse has been challenging for me. Living life is not just about the physical everyday routine; it's about listening and living God's word to us.  His word that transforms us..

But the everyday routine of being a mom in all it's routineness has so many treasures to be thankful for.  I pray that my heart and eyes never miss all the blessings around me..

 Precious faces and precious moments:

   
 Cute feet..

 Play, play, play..
 Funny talks together..
 Projects to give to others..

 Keziah painting with me..

"Hi Daddy!"

Laughter at sisters!
I am so thankful..

Nuk ka komente: