Maeve is now a big 1 years old! Wahoo! She also is now pretty mobile on her little tot car and fell down the stairs the day after her birthday.. Thankfully it was only a bloody nose and lip! Babies are great too in the fact that they forget they have an owie pretty fast. Within 10min she forgot about it and was as happy as ever.. only with a fat lip!
Here's a video from her birthday, Feb 19, last Sunday.
Keziah is becoming quite the 3 year old! Thanks to uncle Todd and auntie Chelsea for the paper mache piggie bank! Keziah loves putting her money in it. Every night she doesn't wake up with a wet pull-up (because I gave up on changing wet sheets 3x a week for a year) she gets to put a quarter in it!
I can't remember if I put this video up on the blog already, but here is Keziah's birthday from a month ago:
Makenna and I had a special time together in a snow tunnel/cave carved into a plowed snow hill at the end of a road. We went at night and had a candle and sang songs together.
Life is full and fun!
2012/02/27
Abonohu te:
Posto komente (Atom)
Nuk ka komente:
Posto një koment