The service was great this morning... celebrating the victory and hope we have in Christ! He is risen from the dead, trampling over death by death! We are risen with him.. dead to sin and alive to God! I am learning that a full life is about constantly, I mean moment by moment, turning our eyes on him and his grace for us. This leads to a life of joy! No stress.. no anxiety. He is our hope. Thank-you Jesus!
After lunch we finally had the easter egg hunt.. we make our kids practice patience. Church first, then lunch and then eggs... I don't usually have enough time before church to do a hunt for them when I'm on the worship team. The bonus to waiting until the afternoon is that it was warm out!
Here are the girls sharing the eggs with Maeve.
"Look! Some eggs up there on the fence!"
Mommy and Maevey..
There are more pictures to come, but that's all for now!
Happy Easter from us all!
Nuk ka komente:
Posto një koment