My Girls are getting bigger! Makenna turned 5 in November, Keziah just turned 3 on Jan 26, and Maeve will be one on Feb 19! Here are some pictures of last monday. We let Makenna skip school and we took off down the road to Radium Hot Springs! It was such a nice mild winter day in the sun and here are some shots of the girls....
Cutie Pie with her brown eyes like daddy....
Me and my baby, who's not so tiny anymore!
And here's the family...
Daddy is so mean.. that ice is cold!
Keziah's party with all her friends! She's at the far end of the table.
Opening presents.. it takes so long when they are 3 because they want to play with everything right away!
Me and Maevey again..
Well... What can I say except that time flies by too fast! I tried to update from Christmas, but it didn't work and now I'm almost into Feb.. Life is great! Troy has had lots of time at home lately which is great for me and the girls! That new Courageous movie was a good inspiration of how we need to invest in our kids when they are young! Lots of quality time!
Here's a little clip from christmas.. I should have taken more video:
Nuk ka komente:
Posto një koment