So this baby is on it's way. I live a two minutes drive away from the hospital, so I'm sitting at home waiting for it to get really urgent before I go in. I don't really like being in the hospital! I'd way rather labour at home! Right now the contractions are about 10-15 min apart and getting more intense.. so we'll see when this is going to happen! My guess is this baby will be born on Feb 19! 3 days over the doctor's due date!
2011/02/18
Baby is finally on her way!
These pictures are from our Valentine's Date night! Thought I'd better get some last time tummy pictures since I don't plan on being pregnant again!`

So this baby is on it's way. I live a two minutes drive away from the hospital, so I'm sitting at home waiting for it to get really urgent before I go in. I don't really like being in the hospital! I'd way rather labour at home! Right now the contractions are about 10-15 min apart and getting more intense.. so we'll see when this is going to happen! My guess is this baby will be born on Feb 19! 3 days over the doctor's due date!
So this baby is on it's way. I live a two minutes drive away from the hospital, so I'm sitting at home waiting for it to get really urgent before I go in. I don't really like being in the hospital! I'd way rather labour at home! Right now the contractions are about 10-15 min apart and getting more intense.. so we'll see when this is going to happen! My guess is this baby will be born on Feb 19! 3 days over the doctor's due date!
Abonohu te:
Posto komente (Atom)
1 koment:
Yay! We'll be praying for you guys tonight and can't wait to see pictures of your new, sweet baby girl!!!
Posto një koment