Well, my husband likes to plan things last minute in his life.. it's just his style. I really want him to be in the labor room with me when this baby comes.. and he probably will, if I don't have this baby while he's gone on his last minute expeditions. He just left today to go back country skiing with some friends and won't be home for two nights. I'm just happy he's still in cell phone range out in the Roger's Pass ski hut! Yay for cell phone range! And thank the Lord for sisters.. without Amanda here I think I would feel a lot more helpless with Troy gone (and gone with the car too- so I have to walk places.. slowly!)
Last Sunday we got to go out and see our friends rope swing he put together under the Donald bridge (just out of Golden). Now that looked like a lot of fun and I was really wishing that I wasn't pregnant so I could swing on it too. Here are some clips from our afternoon out in the snow!
Rope swing in the winter! from Sherri Stelmach on Vimeo.
Amanda on the crazy winter rope swing! from Sherri Stelmach on Vimeo.
Troy on the rope swing! from Sherri Stelmach on Vimeo.
1 koment:
o wow! that looks like so much fun! i wish i was there.
Posto një koment