Makenna is almost eight months old! Man, time flies with a baby! Since my last post we have been mostly in Whistler, spent a little time in Chilliwack and Abbostford and also went to the Island for a week. We have a friend that has a place in Victoria, right on a gorge; it was beautiful. It felt like a little vacation. The pictures are out of order, but here they are:

Makenna and Uncle Jonathan: say "ahhhhhhhh"

Makenna and I on Jay's dock in Victoria watching Troy learn how to row. More like waiting to see him fall in the water; he didn't swim.

Stopping beside the road to Tofino to look at the river Troy one day wants to Kayak..
My blue-eyed baby in her blue chinese outfit from Grandma in Thailand
Talking to Auntie Amber and Auntie Amanda on skype.. what it looks like from our end.
Makenna and her crazy Daddy who loves to dress up.. even for rafting work. It was a rafting rodeo.. so Troy dressed up western in his wetsuit as well as he could. Everyone loved his outfit. Makenna is always checking out her dad's face because facial hair changes the way he looks everyday.

There are more pictures.. but I will post them on another day...
Thanks for reading... and praying for us!
8 komente:
Those photos are so cute! They grow up so fast. What a beautiful little girl Makenna is growing into!
Hi Troy and Sherri,
I love the photos and Makenna is such a darling. I have my grandchildren for a couple of weeks and really enjoying them. Sure was hot there and nice it cooled off today.
This is Johanna and Rob in the mountains!
Makenna sure looks like you Sherri!! She's beautiful. I'm glad to hear you've been well. I've missed your posts:)
I think I have the cutest neice in the world!I love those pictures. I can't wait to get to know you Makenna (face to face). I love you all!
Aunty Amber
Shaawee!! We got a funny story to tell you. But we want to tell you it over skype. It's a story that would have probably never happened in Canada. Well maybe if we were hanging out with Opa it might have.
Haaahhahahahhahhaa
We tryed commenting on this while in Phuket but the service was so poor it didn't go through!!
Love these photos. Troy, he is just always having fun. Can't imagine little Makenna.. she's going to be dress up queen, I'm sure. Daddy may have the facial hair changes but Makenna, her expressions are just as radical... AND SO CUTE!!!
Love you guys!
Hey Troy and Sherri!
Photos look great. Congrats on the birth of Makenna.
Posto një koment