And here we are just enjoying the nice warm weather we had a while back.. I had to try Makenna's bikini from Thailand on her.. It's sooo cute!

Here's my handsome husband at the beach. What a hot guy! :) He knew he could pull of wearing the white sunglasses..
Can you see Makenna's two bottom teeth? I'm thankful that she hasn't bitten me yet! She really does love her daddy like it says on her bib...
Here's a cool babe with her little sunglasses! She couldn't figure how to get them off of her face for the first couple times I put them on her, but as soon as she did they never stay on for long!
Too early to toilet train? The look on Makenna's face shows that it's going to take a long time to get her used to the whole toilet idea..
2007/06/19
Playing with our new camera!
We are learning how to use the new camera that Troy surprised me with. It is so much fun to play around with especially when we have such a cute subject to take pictures of. Here we are at the Cheakamus River nearby...
Abonohu te:
Posto komente (Atom)
5 komente:
I swear one time when I stumbled into the bathroom Troy had the exact same look on his face as Makenna does ;)
It makes my day every time I open up your blog. I love your pics. The Veenstra's just got here. They brought me pickles! Yum!! ANd other stuff. I feel so blessed.
Makenna has the best facial expressions.
I can't wait to see you! I think about it almost everyday. I miss you so much! ANd love you so much!
AmAnDa
We just got home after a week of no computer, it's 1am and I am sitting here in the dark and laughing at those cute pictures. They are absolutely priceless.
So hey, thanks for the great exercise, laughing is so good for your health! Love you guys! (: (: (: 0:
Makenna has just the best expressions!!
MOM
You guys take great pictures! They're so neat. Part of the fun is that you're always doing something cool!
Are you lost on facebook too? I miss your posts:)
Posto një koment