2007/05/26

Little Drummer Girl

Can you hear her?...A rump..ba....bum...bum... Makenna and her drum...
Any new toy Makenna gets her hands on is so much more fun than the old ones. She likes to wave her arms up and down when she is excited, so of course when the drum came out she was an expert at thumping on it! Wack, wack, thump, thump... this is too much fun! I love these noises I can make! (We love her big open-mouth smile! There are some bottom teeth in ther if you look really closely.)

And hear is her pretty new dress from Gramma in Thailand... It's still a little cold to wear it with no undershirt.Until next time..

2 komente:

Eyes on the Prize tha...

Hey, It actually feels like we can touch you... It wasn't that long ago I saw that little dress here in Thailand. Sherri, having kids is so much fun, I know! I wish I could have those days back.... But now it is even more fun watching you go through them. You are an amazing mom! And I know you are enjoying every moment. The only hard stage of raising a child is the moment it ends, and they are all grown up, and all you want to do is still rock and cuddle them. Ok, don't worry I'm over that part. But I sure love having you as a friend. You are a huge blessing!

Love mom

Somchai & Aun tha...

Your baby is soooo beautiful. I love to see your photos.

Your sister in Christ from the other side of the world.
Aun :-)
On behalf of Amanda!