2007/05/30

Enjoying the sun with our friends!

Here Makenna is with her two friends Levi and Lucy. Our first park BBQ of the season! Yeah, summer is almost here! Makenna has a really concerned look on her face because Levi is playing her piano toy from Gramma and Grampa. She is just starting to be aware of what is hers. The other day I took a toy away from her and she cried so hard and kept looking back at the toy, but it was bed time not playing time. She is turning more into a toddler all the time. Here is the cute dress Nana Sue sent awhile back for Makenna. I finally took pictures of her in it after church last Sunday. She's so fun to dress up... and she's so smiley!

This is after a bike ride through the trails at Lost Lake. We had to stop and rest at the beach. It is so beautiful out here. There is so much to do outside and the weather has been amazing! Makenna is flying! Weeeee...
She loves to swing! Almost fell out of the swing today (the back of it was broken), but I caught her by the foot! She was just surprised.. didn't even cry. Once she starts crawling she's going to be a challenge to keep up to.. I can just imagine her getting into everything! I'm going to be like a hawk! "Makenna, NO! Don't touch!" But I'm not pushing the crawling yet. I'm enjoying all the stages of baby growth as long as I can.
For those of you that are wondering, yes Makenna does have her mouth open like this a lot. Especially when she is excited.. then her mouth hangs open and the drool flies! She gets her big mouth from me... but she's still cute!
We love you guys and all your comments!

3 komente:

Maplemusketeer tha...

so i suppose all that rafting and being wet has in someways prepared you for all the baby drool ;)

thanks for the updates and the pictures. They're awesome! You guys rock.

Mandy tha...

Makenna has a gorgeous smile... just like her mom:)

Eyes on the Prize tha...

Awe, Makenna is so so beautiful. That big mouth gorgeous smile is the same as yours Sherri. You always had your mouth open, smiling, singing, or just being facinated with stuff.

I just love those pictures! They are just so beautiful. Makenna has such a pretty face! And those eyes, they just melt my heart! Oh I wish I was there!!

Miss you! So much!
Love Mom