2007/03/24

Girly Girl...



Here is our little girl all dressed up in her spring dress. It's too much fun dressing Makenna up all the time, seeing what she can or can't fit, or what she's going to fit next. She is growing sooo fast!

Thanks Nana Sue for the pretty pink dress! But for some reason I don't think she's really going to be a girly girl... maybe a tom boy? Who knows! We'll just have to wait and see...

3 komente:

Mandy tha...

I don't know. She looks soo cute in that dress. I think Makenna just might surprise her Mom and be a girly girl:)

Eyes on the Prize tha...

Makenna just keeps looking more cute every day! (and she's already stolen my heart). Have fun dressing her up, Sherri! Your mom always loved doing that with you too.
Love,
Your dad & Makenna's grandpa in Thailand ... Rob

Dawny tha...

I really don't think you should have to choose Sherri :) I've been given the nickname "Princess Tom-Boy"...you get the best of both worlds :) haha...
Such a blessing Makenna is..thank you for sharing this with us.
XOXO
Your Cousin Dawn :)