2007/03/29

Happy Baby!

Smile, smile, smile.....Makenna loves doing everything with us. Such a happy baby... she is now four 1/2 months old. I can't believe it was just barely over a year ago that we found out I was pregnant. What a suprise that was! A life-changing suprise! But I would never change how life is going if I could. God truly is in control and knows what we need.
Troy just had his 28th birthday on March 26. He was rafting on his birthday. It was a beautiful sunny day! It looks like there is a good snow pack on the mountains to make another good rafting season. We're planning to go back to CRR (Chilliwack River Rafting) for the occasional weekend in the summer. It's wierd how we start itching for the summer at this time of year.. and in the fall we can't wait for the skiing. We are blessed to live in an area that has such beauty and variety around us.
Thanks for the comments. I love reading them. We'll keep posting!

2 komente:

Mandy tha...

Isn't it amazing to see how God's plans unfold in our lives? And to look back and realize how good God is? He really does know what we need!

We often look at Matthew and Alexandra with that same wonder and think... why did we even have to question whether or not we had room for more kids in our lives? God is so good to us!

I delight in looking at pictures of your family with your precious little girl! She is a doll!

Amber and Amanda tha...

I agree!! God is so cool how he works! I can't wait to meet Makenna. Once you book your flight to come here. I will be counting down the days until you come.

I miss you so much!!

Amanda