2007/03/21

Fun with Mommy and Daddy!

Here's what we've been up to with Makenna lately... just having fun getting to know her more!
...Here's Makenna on my knees...

...And here I'm ready to take Makenna and all my ski gear up to the top of Whistler Mt. Troy and I switch off watching her so one of us can ski. Makenna loves it up there... it is sooo much more brighter than our house!

Here's Makenna and her daddy! She loves him more and more everyday and sure likes to pull his hair. When Troy put her up on his shoulders Makenna puked in his hair... oopsy! She loves touching everything..our noses, mouths and hair especially!

I love my daddy!

3 komente:

Mandy tha...

Thanks for letting us know about your blog. I added it to our favorites list & will definitely be checking in on you regularly.

Makenna is soooo adorable!! Brian & Matthew have a "puke" story similar to Troy's! Except Brian got it in the face:)

We have a blog too and if you are interested in peeking into our lives... e-mail me & I will give you the address.

Take care!! And WELCOME TO BLOGLAND!!!!

Mandy tha...

PS- I love your new stroller!!

Amber and Amanda tha...

Looks like fun!! That's funny that Makenna puked in Troy's hair. What did Troy do?? I love you guys so so much! I miss you tons!

I can't wait till you guys come out here. There are so many things that are so funny.

I pray that God will pull you deep into His mystery!

Amanda