2007/03/17

Happy St. Patty's Day






Troy loves St. Patrick's Day... for him it is the best reason to dress up and go out. He does a pretty good job of dressing up too! Here he is with a shamrock shaved into his chest hair! It's going to itch when it grows back in! We all dressed in green, even Makenna with her green slippers and shirt (from Thailand-Thanks Auntie Amanda and Auntie Amber!)


Chest Hair art... not too many people can do it! This next picture is of Makenna's cute smile... She loves smiling back when people smile at her!

Makenna is growing so fast! But she still is our little baby! Her best cuddling times are with me when she wakes up in the morning to eat... she is so sleepy and just can't hold her head up! I'm treasuring all those smiles and cuddles and I hope I get them for a long time!

Have a fun day everyone and don't get pinched- make sure you wear green!- Sherri

Nuk ka komente: