2011/01/31

Keziah is 2!

Thought I'd better get some of these cute pictures from Keziah's birthday on here before it's too far behind!

This little girl is a special one.. especially cuddly with everyone she loves. She's a sweetie most of the time, except when her other two year old friends are over. I wonder what makes her want to pull little Leland's ears or push little Alannis over or take toys from Nova? What is going on in their little minds? Hopefully having an older sister is teaching her to be more kind to others.. as they both learn to share with each other.

Keziah can say pretty much anything she wants to in her own way. The most common things you hear from her are:
-My tony-tails fell out mom, put them back in please!
-I want to watch a kid show! Not this kid show, I want Dora!
-Mom, Kenna's being mean to me!
-I want a snack, mom, please!
-I don't want to poop in the potty!
-Change me, I'm stinky!
-I want a big hug, Daddy!
-Oh, I'm dizzy!
-I said Sorry to Kenna!

And on her birthday she sang Happy Birthday to herself over and over again! We re-lit the candles a couple times. It was so much fun for her! A family birthday was perfect for this little two year old! And Makenna was so patient and sharing with her all day, not jealous at all at the attention and all the presents Keziah was getting!



1 koment:

Aunt Chris tha...

She's getting so big! Both of your girls are so beautiful and bright, and soon they'll have a baby sister too. Miss you!