2011/01/05

Jump some time and it's Christmas and New Years 2011!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hello everyone out there! Mainly family.. Troy bought me a new cheaper computer for Christmas and so far I'm loving having my own computer time again. Especially when I'm exhausted being pregnant and glad for a chance to sit down. And I've finally uploaded some videos from our video camera finally, so we'll see if I can show some video on here. Not exactly sure how to load it up and what size of video is allowed and all that detail!
The girls loved Christmas! We did miss being around extended family for Christmas, but I was more than happy to have a relaxing Christmas with no expectations at all. It was nice making our own Christmas traditions with the girls. They had so much Christmas fun! Here are some pics from Christmas morning with stockings and present opening! Makenna got her giant tootsie roll that she kept asking for! And the girls got some special toys from Nana and Papa, like some movies and a new dvd player that Keziah thought was so fun to have in her bed. Watching Elmo, with elmo slippers on and her elmo sitting right beside her. And the girls also got some nice sharing toys from my gramma "Gramma Lil" and Papa Stan, like this farm set (which Keziah, for some reason really likes to run off with the mommy and baby pig). And if this video works it is a little bit from our Christmas morning:

3 komente:

Sherri tha...

the video's didn't work.. sorry.. any tips anyone?

Ashley tha...

If you upload them to your computer and then upload them from your computer to a site called Vimeo.com you should be able to get them to work.

Cute photos! And I didn't realize you were pregnant again! Congratulations, when are you due?

Sherri tha...

Thanks Ashley.. I'm due at the end of Feb.. can't wait to be finished this pregnancy!