2008/05/10

We like taking pictures..

Here's our family back on St. Patrick's Day.. We like to dress up!

Have you ever seen paint peel off a wall in this size of sheets? Obviously not the correct type of paint on the walls! We have lots of work to do!

"Horse"! This was the day Makenna learned how to say horse. Cowboy Steve from our church took people for rides at the ski hill in his wagon. Makenna is a favorite of his so she was allowed to sit on the horse after the ride!

MMMMMM.. Makenna just discovered it is fun to help mommy bake cookies because she gets to taste something sweet. This is a new taste for her and she might have eaten a little too much too quickly!

She might be a rockclimber one day! Who knows... she wasn't scared with Daddy holding her!

1 koment:

Amber and Amanda tha...

I think it's great that you guys love to dress up! I love your pictures. Is shaving the shamrock into Troy's chest hair becoming a yearly tradition? So Makenna has a sweet tooth hey? If she is anything like you, which I know she is, you are going to have to start hiding your candy on her pretty soon. I can't wait to hang out with you again!! I miss you so much!