Our little baby is looking more and more like a kid everyday. Her baby roundness in her face has really thinned out as she gets taller. She is also talking tons now. Her sentences don't make any sense but we'll recognize the occasional word in them, like "baby, ball, gondola, daddy, Sacha, Amy, teddy, horse, baaaa (a sheep), Amanda, woof (dog)".. and there's more. She's a little immitator with her speech. She tries to copy sounds that we make for her and she has the funniest forced laugh ever. She's such a little joy to us.
Life is great here in Golden. We just came back from a 10 day trip down to Whistler and Abbotsford to visit friends and family. It was a nice break, but there's nothing like your own bed! We've started fixing up our house, which requires it to look terrible first! We are peeling all the walls still so we have patches of orange and baby blue everywhere.. it will look nice when we finish. Our goal is to up the value of this house so that we have the options of buying another house in a better location one day. It's going to be a long project!
Our summer plans are to work here in Golden. Troy is going to raft guide, and I'm still debating what I'm going to do. I don't really want to raft unless there are no other options of work for me. So please pray for guidance as I decide what to do. Leaving Makenna everyday doesn't sound appealing to me, even if it would just be for 3 months. Other than work, we are also still continuing on with our Bible study with some friends from church through the summer which will be encouraging spiritually.
That's the update for now..
2 komente:
I love your updates Sherri! Maybe that dream I had about Makenna will come true one day. I love you and give Makenna a big hug from me.
Amanda
We just love little Makenna, she is so cute... and love seeing her on your blog. What a blessing from God she is! And what JOY she has glowing from her. We love you guys so much and miss you more than you will ever know!!!!
Mom and Dad
Posto një koment