Makenna is already 16 months!! What a big girl she is already... I thought I would post more pictures from what we've been up to. The first picture is of some of our fun group of friends here in Golden all dressing up for a guitar hero games night. The next couple pictures are of Makenna at the park, learning about horses with a lady from church, having a "bubbo bafp" (she loves bubbles), and going up the gondola with Daddy, Mommy, Uncle Jon and Auntie Ashley.
My brother and his fiancee game and visited for the Easter weekend. They're the first of my family to come visit us! We had a nice short visit riding our bikes around town, going to the Easter sunrise service (where we didn't see the sunrise because of the clouds) on top of the ski mountain, and just hanging out and visiting. The first picture with my brother Jon both him and I are holding our babies. I think I've got a better looking baby than him... behind us in the picture you can see the river with huge ice chunks in it. That means spring is really in Golden now. All winter the river was totally frozen over, so to our eyes the river looks amazing right now.
The last few pictures are of Makenna playing around. I put a ladybug costume on her that I found at a thrift store.. I thought she'd look so cute. And the other pictures of her playing with a feather boa..
We're all staying active and going outside to enjoy the sunshine as much as we can. I love that most days are sunny here.. a nice change from the coast.
3 komente:
Beautiful pictures! I love the one of Mackenna in the bath, I can't believe how big she's getting! Or how much hair she has!!
oops sorry I spelt her name wrong!!!
Keep up the good work.
Posto një koment