2007/05/04
Makenna- always doing something..
Going for a bike ride with mommy and daddy for the first time... Troy and I had the itch to go for a bike ride after church last Sunday. It was such a nice spring day and even though we don't have a bike trailer attachment yet, we still took the baby... in her snuggly. The wind was a little bit of a shock in her face at first but over all Makenna loved being outside for a couple hours. She kept busy by sucking on the snuggly strap. Here she is with me...
And of course.. I had to try putting her in the dryer (the spelling of that word looks wrong to me). So here is Makenna just chillin' wondering what mom is doing. But it probably was a pretty comfy seat!
This is Makenna's latest favorite thing to suck on when teathing... a pickle! Yummy.. mmm.. She'll probably love pickles just as much as me when she's older.
That's all I have time for now... We will update more soon with Makenna's six month birthday coming up.. Love you all!
Abonohu te:
Posto komente (Atom)
2 komente:
Mmmmmm pickles!
Hi guys! Wow, Makenna is growing so fast; she's gorgeous, as usual. I like the pickle picture! love, chelsea and todd
Posto një koment